Purezza’s Vegan Pizzas are heading to London
Watch out London – your vegan pizza dreams are about to come true. Yup, the second Purezza restaurant will be opening in the big city in February 2018. We can’t wait. For now, here’s what you need to know…
- The restaurant will be based in Camden, just a short walk from the main tube station.
- It will be a 100 seat restaurant, meaning plenty of room for you and 99 of your vegan pizza pals! The restaurant will also have two floors.
- Our menu will be predominantly the same across both restaurants, with all the fan favourites such as the Cheesus and Parmigiana Party being available in both the London and Brighton restaurants.
- That doesn’t mean there won’t be the odd special available at each individual restaurant, however!
- We’ll also still have our full raw and gluten-free menus available, and as ever, we maintain commitment to Inclusive Eating.
- We’ll also be rolling out the same house blend plant cheeses from mozzarella to ricotta, as well as our pea protein meats at the London restaurant.
- So we hear you asking ‘when’s the London opening?!’ – we don’t have a firm date for this yet, but we will do soon. Just get your appetite ready for some February feasting.
Excited? So are we – we can’t wait to bring a little bit of the Purezza magic to London. For now, hear a little bit more about our London opening in our Metro article, which features interviews with Purezza’s founders.
To keep up with the opening plans, keep an eye on this page but also make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where we’ll be posting updates. We’ll be announcing some exciting launch plans too in the coming weeks. See you in 2018!