The UK has launched the new skilled worker visa, for EU citizens who would like to work in the UK. We are now welcoming job applications from pizza chefs in Italy and the EU. If you would like to become a pizzaiolo in the UK, then please see the details below.
To be eligible to work in the UK you need to pass the eligibility criteria which requires 70 points. Some of this is based on your ability to speak good English, although we can provide further training upon arriving in the UK. To apply for a visa to work with us in the UK, you must prove you can read, write, speak and understand English to at least level B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale.
In addition, you need proof of an offer for a skilled job and approval from a company to ensure that your move to the UK is possible and that you can receive a visa. Chefs are listed as a skilled job, and makes you eligible to move. Additionally, by acting as an approved sponsor, we can provide the job offer and thus secure your visa here in the UK.
Once you are in the UK, we can also aid with your accommodation.
What we can offer
There are many, many reasons to join us in the UK. Here are just a few…
- Excellent rates of pay for pizza chefs
- Support with visa costs and application
- Prestige of working for a multi award-winning restaurant
- Fantastic training to further your skills, led by expert chefs
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Accommodation and support with living in the UK
- Further learning and development with speaking English
- With a number of branches in the UK, you can choose from a variety of cities to live in
To apply for a chef job with Purezza, please send your CV, qualifications in English, and a cover letter to email@example.com.
To begin your application process for the visa, please see the UK Government website.