At Purezza Manchester, we are proud to support the local craft beer and spirits community. As with all Purezzas, we work with local drinks suppliers insofar as possible. At Purezza Manchester we provide…
Manchester Union Larger
- Brewed at Manchester’s first and only dedicated craft lager brewery located in Ardwick.
- Traditional central European techniques are combined with a modern local twist.
Shindigger session pale ale
- Founded by two students from Manchester University who started selling home-brew beer at house parties.
- Develop recipes locally in Manchester.
- Specialise in beers with citrus and tropical notes.
- Sustainable initiatives employees by the company:
- They use stainless steel reusable kegs; not disposable plastic kegs.
- The cardboard in their can boxes comes from FSC certified sustainable forests or recycled cardboard.
- They recycle most of their business waste.
- Manchester Food & Drink Awards 2020 – Best Lockdown Delivery Service
- Manchester Food & Drink Awards 2020 – Best Artisan Beer Producer
- Duke of York Young Entrepreneurs of the Year 2017
- The Salford Rum Company is a celebration of the history, heritage, and people of Salford Docks throughout the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- All their processes happen just a stone-throw away from the old Salford Docks.
- The illustration on their bottle is illustrated by the Manchester based artist Dave Draws. The bottle is based on a 1900 map of the Salford Docks during its industrial heyday.
- UK’s first eco-friendly rum dispensary.
Three Rivers Gin Manchester
- Every single bottle is handmade in small batches using a 450 litre, custom built, Arnold Holstein copper pot still, at the City of Manchester Distillery in the heart of Manchester’s resurgent Green Quarter.
- Created at Manchester’s first ever City Centre Distillery by Master Distiller Dave Rigby.